I set ground rules and tell people up front. There is no bending these rules. If you break them there are no second changes. My patients know that very well. It is to their benefit that I am strict. My friends and family, I am a little more lenient but not by much. Life is too short and my time is too valuable to have someone throw it around like is worthless. Come correct or don't come at all.

Best Answer

I'm talking about adults where I have a certain set of expectations on their progress. Children are a totally different situation. One needs to be flexible with children.

Best Answer

lol. : ) : ) <-------smiles from the twins.

Best Answer

Way tooooooooo much

Best Answer

Lots and lots. But if you start ridiculing my family or my friends, you're gonna need a chain to tie me down with.

Best Answer

One hell of a lot. Oh, but it was so worth the wait.

Best Answer

what did u do?

Best Answer

As my wife remembered more and more of the sexual abuse she suffered as a child she changed dramatically. It's taken a long time, but the woman who came out in the end is magnificent to behold.

Best Answer

I put up with it EVERYDAY,I love with humans,but Sunday,I'm going wolf!!!!

Best Answer

lots and lots and lots. I am aware of my own flaws so it's easy to understand other people's shortcomings. I blow up sometimes but I usually end up apologizing soon afterwards. Seems the blow up is never really warranted, damn it.

Best Answer

Try for about 30 minutes, if it isn't out by then it's gotta sit tight till after work

Best Answer

I don't know - still putting up with everything

Best Answer

It depends on which button is being pushed. I have a very volatile temper. But I also have a lot of patience. Some things set me off faster than others.

Best Answer

not much..

Best Answer