dirtylaugh dirtylaugh 36-40, F 5 Answers Dec 17, 2010

Not as much as I would like this year..but in years to come I will have to be hard on myself to stick to a cut off!! It must be those cute little faces...I'm not one to spoil mind you...but I do want them to enjoy having something nice for Christmas.

Best Answer

As I am a single mom I feel I have to spend a lot...or whatever I can afford. Last year her got a ps3, which was $500. This year I have spent about $200 already, but he wants a IPod touch, which is $278. It is getting more expensive as he gets older cause he wants better stuff, when he was young I used to spend about $120-$150.

Best Answer

yep my son is nearly 13, and we found that we used to be able to pick things up all year, but now its a large gift.My son is having an i pod touch, but i bought it brand new on e bay for a hundred and fifty two pound, then a stocking of bits . Enjoy the day, lets hope you can afford some food too!!

Best Answer

When she was an infant and when she was one, I wasn't able to afford very much at all. I was able to spend around $50 on her both of those years. Last year (she was two), I had saved up a lot of money so I went a little overboard to make up for the previous two Christmases. I spent over $800 on her alone. This year I haven't saved quite as much. Her father and I are together so we will be pooling our money together to buy her gifts. So far we have only spent $50 or so and we have a drawer full of stocking stuffers and smallish gifts for her. We want to get her a few more medium sized gifts, DVD's, DS games, etc... and we also really want to get her a Nintendo Wii or an American Girl doll. So we will probably spend between $200 and $400 this year. Not as much as last year, but still a good amount. I was very irresponsible last year. I think, depending on your financial situation and income, you shouldn't spend all your money on your kids Christmas gifts just because you can. If you do you will end up in a situation like mine where there is no way I can compete with or even come close to last years gifts.

Best Answer

She s two, and has a ds???

Best Answer

I prefer first to whom who do not buy any gift then secondly i give prefer to my family....................:)

Best Answer