ThePensiveRebel ThePensiveRebel 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Community

im a woman and i don't trust women's judgements :P

Best Answer

Women would make my scale too large if I added them to my 'trust their judgement' graph. Unless they have an extremely convincing power point presentation of facts and not opinions.

They do lead the world in purchasing crap, but I do not intend to be selling anything at any point in time.

Best Answer

I'm not going to use this as a forum to make a misogynistic joke. I trust women like I trust men - on an individual basis.

Best Answer

Depends on what, and most women's judgements contradict one another just like men

Best Answer

Ahhh , don't FvCK with mother nature . Remember that commercial.. Momma's always know.. ;-)

Best Answer

It depends on the woman or the man involved. eg. I know two married men and in both cases their wives make the important decisions and are clearly "in charge". I have paid attention just for interest sake because people and their behaviour can be interesting to observe. It is clear to me that the women rule their households out of necessity because both men are not capable of making proper adult decisions especially where money is concerned. One of these men is a good friend of mine and so is his wife. One day my friend's wife explained to me that she does not like to be the dominant one and even though she loves her husband very much it's either that or get divorced . She was actually strongly hinting for me to talk to my friend about "growing up" but he is what he is and it's not up to me to try and change him. So it depends on character and not sex I think.

Best Answer

If it makes it easier, I don't trust anyone's judgements.

Best Answer

I believe that many women are quite discerning. But I also find that a lot of what comes out of many of their mouths is less than honest and not necessarily what they are really thinking. Women are likely to be polite or to try to appear a certain way, even if they are thinking something quite different. Even the ones who seem to be stupid are often calculating or considering things carefully underneath.

Best Answer

I recently started to doubt -most- women's judgements. They are emotional, and under too much hormonal influences. They lack a good view on reality , easily to be deceived. Always look at things from one aspect. But again I say no all, some women are wise and priceless yet rare.

Best Answer

I think that women are very influenced by emotion, but even so, they usually know quite a bit of what is going on. Even a woman who feels one way will usually be aware of the truth, even if she allows the emotion to direct her actions. We tend to see all the flags and nuances in a situation, though there is something in us that makes us want to give in to the more emotional or sympathetic side of things. If you find a woman who will voice what she KNOWS or THINKS as opposed to what she feels, then I find it to be generally quite sound. I think that women might often sound deluded, but they are actually using both sides of their brains, plus intuition, and that makes them sharp as a tack. Which is why women are often so good at advising. It's a shame that women are almost trained to keep that part of their minds under a veil.

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA. :)

Best Answer

You welcome dear, you deserved it : )

Best Answer

My judgment feels validated. ;) lol

Best Answer

Lol ga, seriously I thought to myself and here I am choosing a woman's judgement over many others : ). But hey we are both women we could be both deluded :P

Best Answer

I think that women are trained to think that we are deluded. Or to defer to others' opinions. It's a shame because our minds are uniquely geared for "seeing the whole picture". I think we are both pretty keen. :)

Best Answer

The last part was a joke :P

Best Answer

I was keen to that! :p

Best Answer