With so much devastation in the world what does your life really mean to you, The mass shootings, murder rates being higher then ever before, natural disasters, and even down to the economy, Do these things make you value your life more or less? What about everyday stress, anxiety, and depression?
KeezyDerp KeezyDerp 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Health

Not much, but I value other's lives WAY more than my own.

Best Answer

Enough to live it

Best Answer

Unwisely.

Best Answer

thought provoking question man. Being intensely introspective and solitary I know myself and the kind of life I want to live. However some important things are missing, and I am not sure that they will be attainable, these important things are making a difference in how I value my life and whether it's really worth enjoying the things I do enjoy. I just don't know if I can handle my future without these important things; I was adopted many years ago and don't know my biological family. I have been searching and emailing, and writing letters but to no definite answers, yet. I don't have much interest in my adoptive family either, we just don't connect and I don't belong with them. I cannot tolerate a lot of people and their personalities and I am severely disgusted, hurt and fearful of being around people due to the sh*t I've experienced in past interpersonal interactions. I see people in the worst light now; I hate them, don't trust them, don't care to voluntarily speak to them, my many attempts of befriending have seriously had an awful effect on my mind. Now I don't even want to leave the house and go out into the world because regardless of where I go, eventually I will have to be around f***ing people. I do value my life, and could definitely enjoy it on many levels, but I'm exhausted of how people function in society; the social rules, norms, "do's" and "don'ts"- don't f***** tell me how or what to say and think! Fuc* society. I just want to live someplace secluded with a house full of animals, enjoy my hobbies, farm my own organic food and forget about the world....second to that, I'd rather not wake up again.

Best Answer

I value it enough to make good use out of it.

Best Answer

Eh from 1 to 10 like a 7.5

Best Answer

More than possessions, less than principles. More than yours, unless you're in distress and my gut says to help you or die trying. Less than my daughter or wife's or any child's. Probably just enough to look myself in the eyes in the mirror and like what I see.

Best Answer

I never placed much value on my life.

Best Answer

I try to live in a reasonably-cautious fashion, but life is 100% fatal...s3xually transmitted too.

Best Answer

I love life.

Best Answer