Not much, but I value other's lives WAY more than my own.

Best Answer

Enough to live it

Best Answer

thought provoking question man. Being intensely introspective and solitary I know myself and the kind of life I want to live. However some important things are missing, and I am not sure that they will be attainable, these important things are making a difference in how I value my life and whether it's really worth enjoying the things I do enjoy. I just don't know if I can handle my future without these important things; I was adopted many years ago and don't know my biological family. I have been searching and emailing, and writing letters but to no definite answers, yet. I don't have much interest in my adoptive family either, we just don't connect and I don't belong with them. I cannot tolerate a lot of people and their personalities and I am severely disgusted, hurt and fearful of being around people due to the sh*t I've experienced in past interpersonal interactions. I see people in the worst light now; I hate them, don't trust them, don't care to voluntarily speak to them, my many attempts of befriending have seriously had an awful effect on my mind. Now I don't even want to leave the house and go out into the world because regardless of where I go, eventually I will have to be around f***ing people. I do value my life, and could definitely enjoy it on many levels, but I'm exhausted of how people function in society; the social rules, norms, "do's" and "don'ts"- don't f***** tell me how or what to say and think! Fuc* society. I just want to live someplace secluded with a house full of animals, enjoy my hobbies, farm my own organic food and forget about the world....second to that, I'd rather not wake up again.

Best Answer

I value it enough to make good use out of it.

Best Answer

Eh from 1 to 10 like a 7.5

Best Answer

I try to live in a reasonably-cautious fashion, but life is 100% fatal...s3xually transmitted too.

Best Answer

I love life.

Best Answer