Rule of thumb is, the thinner the skin, the more it hurts. Having said that, pain is temporary, looking cool is forever ;)

Best Answer

Thats so true :-D and thanks!

Best Answer

hurt like hell

Best Answer

Owwww really? :-(

Best Answer

I've got tattoos on my hips wrist ankle bones collar bones and ribs I spent 10 or so hours getting a pirate ship on my ribs now that was horrible but I went numb after awhile but I want one behind my ear to but not sure what I was thinking Native American feathers tell me what it felt like for you

Best Answer

Wow thats a lot... bet it looks great tho :-) I havent done it yet lol

Best Answer

Just had one done behind my left ear today. Did not hurt one bit. Actually kinda tickled. I asked the tattoo artist why and he said he thinks it's because it's mostly cartilage behind your ear and there are no major nerves there. I had one done on the inside of my foot last year and that hurt like a mother. Just breathe and it will be fine.

Best Answer

Thats great to know thankyou :-)

Best Answer

i'm thinking of getting my first tattoo behind my left ear. i'm just scared cos it might hurt so bad. i'm getting a small cross. do you think it will hurt a lot? i'm so scared. :(

Best Answer

I dunno I had a different one in the end... I havent had one that hurts too bad tho :-)

Best Answer

is it tolerable? like how would you explain the pain? hahaha. sorry for this question!

Best Answer

Theyre different for everyone really... but basically if its over bone it hurts more... it kinda stings more than anything tho!!! Its worth a little bit of pain for it cause I love my tattoos!!!

Best Answer

Definitely not! Go for it! I think they're so pretty! I got my wedding anniversary and an infinty sigh behind my ear and it was a walk in the park

Best Answer

its really not bad at all. i got an anchor behind my ear two days ago and it was virtually painless. just felt like a little scratch.

Best Answer

If you still need an answer: I got tattooed behind my ear yesterday and it didn't really hurt. After 10 minutes it started to get very sensitive but to be honest: my foot tattoo was worse :) if the artist keeps the skin tight enough you will be oke ;)

Best Answer

Thank you :-)

Best Answer

sorry havent had that but have got my earlobes done with no pain at all,saying that theres not many nerves there.anything that is running over bone will make you wake up so if you can imagine your skull vibrating will be pretty interesting<br />
my son and his father are both tattooists and i have watched small woman fly through huge tattoos,and gang members screw up there faces in less painful areas....we are all different,

Best Answer

Thank you :-) I hadnt thought about my skull vibrating! If i have it done it will be interesting lol

Best Answer

Depends if its a standard 4, 4 beat or something jazzy.

Best Answer

lol not that kind of tattoo :-P

Best Answer

I never heard that about that.

Best Answer

Ive seen quite a few but not on anyone I know enough to ask lol

Best Answer

Keep looking and then get brave and ask.

Best Answer

I should lol.

Best Answer

it hurts just thinkin about it

Best Answer

ouch i dont even want to think about it and i have some tatoos ouch ouch

Best Answer

Kinda what I was worrying about lol

Best Answer

ooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch dont anyway seriously ones on vieware ones youll regret in 20 years(so im told) ouch !!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

As long as I keep my hair long I can cover it over lol, but yeah if its agony thats a definate bad point o_0 tbh Ive had tatts for 10 years and I aint regretting any yet :-D

Best Answer

Mine did not hurt at all! It was more weird feeling than painful because it felt like my whole head was vibrating!

Best Answer