Not much. Love is too hard to find as it is, let alone, putting restrictions like that on yourself.

Best Answer

From what I have seen when people are young age matters a fair deal, a few years can seem like a lifetime to them but as time goes on and people get older a few years start meaning less and less.

Best Answer

" Those young ones that have ambition in life who wants to experience as they grow needs higher understanding that older ones can't stop "<br />
All they need is to understand their needs and development as a persons to walk in between that line !!!!

Best Answer

Age means nothing if two people can truly connect at some level above the bedroom activities

Best Answer

19 years old

Best Answer

Replace the word 'age' with 'maturity' and I believe you're at the heart of the matter.

Best Answer

Once the brain is fully matured, there shouldn't be too much of an issue. Life experience and personality, emotional maturity have so much to do with it.

Best Answer

it shouldn't matter at all

Best Answer

If you think being legal age of consent doesn't matter ask the Mexican in the cell next to you. His last two cellmates didn't either.

Best Answer

Depends if I'll get arrested or not.

Best Answer

both are legal age...

Best Answer