gleeramsey gleeramsey 41-45 11 Answers Aug 22, 2009

About E600 and that would be economising.

Best Answer

i have just me and my son and we spend $600 a month on just us 2

Best Answer

We grow a lot of our food, but my wife tells me we spend between AUS$500-600 per month

Best Answer

It depends on how much you eat and if you entertain a lot and if your kids have friends always over. We are 5 in my family and my boys can eat....so I spend a good $400.00 to $500.00 a month. I seem to spend more in the summer though.....with all the barbecuing we do.

Best Answer

Depends where you live and what kind of foods you accept. If you accept industry and retail left-overs from food charities, it's completely free. Some people who are not homeless do some dumper diving too, but that's illegal in most countries where there is good food in the garbage. <br />
If you have no such access or want to buy food, it can be cheap when you buy less processed food: potatoes in peel, fruits vegetables in season and go low on meats. Drinking tea and water also saves money. This could serve for a very healthy and cheap diet.

Best Answer

Believe it or not, we feed a family of 6 for about $450 a month. Pinching every penny and stretching as much as we can...<br />
It is difficult but possible.

Best Answer