Honestly. I ama guy that does admire beauty in a Woman. She doesnt have to be drop dead gorgeous or a perfect 10. But I have this certain look that appeals to me in a very strange way. So I am attracted to a specific type if you dont mind me saying so. I would rather it be that way. I dont like to substitute or deny myself when it comes to what I want in a relationship. After all, it is a choice, right. What about you ?
zonus zonus 31-35, M 14 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Romance & True Love

They don't all that much, but if I'm with someone who is constantly beating themselves up over how they look, it gets old. I used to be like that, but now I realize that how you look matters much less than what kind of person you are.

Best Answer

looks matter. but that doesnt mean that i want a muscly playgirl model with an 8" ****. there's some specific things i like in a guy's appearance, and what makes him a "perfect 10" to me and probably only me. things i like in a guy most girls would probably think is silly.

Best Answer

Well...looks are not a selling point for me....his character is...<br />
Having said that, I think we are all initially attracted to something physical, aren't we? Whether it be a smile, or a gait...something catches your interest....sometimes (if you're online) the attraction is found within the written words....but it still causes a physical reaction....so the initial attraction is something physical...<br />
Personally, I've been drawn to dark haired men my whole life and preferably tall...not sure why...but I didn't go looking for that in particular....(at least I don't think I have) but when perusing, I am mostly attracted to those physical attributes...

Best Answer

Do you want ugly children?

Best Answer

Do you ?

Best Answer

I have a very handsome and intelligent 21year old son. He is the finest man I have ever met and I have travelled.

Best Answer

I do too but he is crazy on top of being smart and hot looking. He needs to stand straight and dress right. There is more to being hot looking and smart than you think.

Best Answer

I am hot looking and smart and I know.

Best Answer

Looks don't matter to me at all, but it would be nice to date someone that fits the guy I sometimes dream of. If I happen to fall in love with someone though it'll be with who they are, not what they look like. That's why looks don't matter much.

Best Answer

The best looking woman I ever dated was the one that cheated on me. Go figure.

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

It helps to have that attraction, but as the saying goes "looks fade"

Best Answer

Looks matter somewhat to me. It tells me about the person.<br />
For instance, if a person is not wearing makeup or dress appropriately on a night out. That to me, she is not even trying and is just plain lazy.

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

If the inside is great then nothing else matters

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer