CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 7 Answers Jul 21, 2013 in Community

Entirely too much if you ask me.

Best Answer

Can you round that down to a number?

Best Answer

Honestly, no I'm not sure of the amount they make at all.

Best Answer

they are getting about $75,000 per adult that includes each wife an kids over 15 yes old. Rest of the kids get paid when they appear on screen and more if the have sc<x>ripted line line reading their mission statement.. they aren't poor and not in debt to all get loans as single non-working Moms.

Best Answer

Seems like they should have enough money to pay for their homes as they are being built then. Wives crying that they have to worry about putting food on the table.

Best Answer

Enough to support all those kids, I suppose.

Best Answer

I cheated and google it's never been made public according to celebrities? (why he is classified as such no clue) he is worth only $300.......he is in debt up to his eyeballs......

Best Answer

And he keeps wanting to have more children, like 17 children, 4 wives and himself is not enough mouths to feed.

Best Answer

They are all nuts in my book.

Best Answer

Common sense would tell you even a millionaire would have problems supporting that many and putting the kids in college.

Best Answer

Well CherokeePatti the lack of common sense in America is astounding! I agree with you 100% I had two kids wish I could have had more, but I couldn't afford it. Same with my dogs! Try teaching that to a high school kid they don't get it.

Best Answer

There's a book about the decline of common sense in America, especially in regard to laws. I read it way back about 15 years ago and agreed with everything in it.

Best Answer

It's scary to me. I raised two kids, worlds apart from the kids I see on here. I don't know what the hell has gone wrong but something needs to happen.

Best Answer

a lot of messed up families in this country affecting the children

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Haha to the person who said they're getting paid $75,000 PER adult over the age of 15! Reality show families ONLY get paid high incomes IF their show is hugely popular, like Duck Dynasty or Honey Boo Boo. The family of HBB get paid $40,000 per episode for the WHOLE family, and they film 6-8 episodes per season. Song there's 10 people in the family, they share the $40,000 per episode. In no way is Sister Wives that popular. They average around $5,000 per episode per family.

Best Answer

They get paid by wieght like bananas in the store. The fat one gets paid the most because she weighs more and robin gets paid the least

Best Answer