Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 16 Answers Jul 6, 2012

According to my height I should way between 125.3 - 169.3 lbs. I am 5'9 and female. NOW If I went by that..OH MY!!! Do I have work to do!!! I dont go with that crap. I had a "fat" test done by a nutritionist. they use electrodes to test your body mass wieght with out any fat then add the percentage of fat I should have for my height and age. Well with out any fat on my body i weigh 167 pounds..now add the acceptable body fat..puts me at 213 pounds. Ya I am big woman. EVEN at my ideal weight. I weigh 300 pounds right now. I quit smoking..which is good BUT i gained 50 pounds. NOT good. stress blah blah. NO excuse. So if go with the scale of 125.3 -169.3 eww i would be anorexic. I carry my weight well, i am unfortunately built like an ox and have no health issues other than my weight. Which cannot be good for my heart etc. So i am working on those 50 pounds and then go from there. So my tip of the day is....<br />
Don't go by any "standards" or generalizations. see a doctor , get a fat test done and eat as healthy as you can and go for a walk =D

Best Answer

According to the "ideal weight chart", I'm 90 pounds overweight.

Best Answer

I am in line with my BMI

Best Answer

I don't know exactly, but I know I'm 6'2" and under army weight.

Best Answer

I have about 3kg more than I should have - it's between my legs and it's supersonic electronic

Best Answer

Oh my ! Lol hush!

Best Answer

I don't carry any extra weight and yes I know what my normal BMI is and I'm within it, on the low side. I'm trying to build muscle though so my weight will probably go up but it's just from muscle so I'm ok with that kind of gain! ;)

Best Answer

I gained about 12 pounds in muscle when I was excercising routinely a while back ,I was so disappointed I felt like I was wasting my time..but I now understand that muscle is more dense than fat and weighs a lot more.. When I stopped working out I lost the weight and went back to normal. I do try to walk at least 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week now days!

Best Answer

Yeah that does suck that muscle weighs more but you just gotta go by how you look and feel. :) Muscles are fat burning tools so the more you have, the more you burn! :) Good! Walking is great! :)

Best Answer

Your in the know ! good for you..I know walking is not to strenuous however I Feel wonderful after I've done it.

Best Answer

Lol, well thanks! I try. ;)
Yes walking is wonderful! Especially if you can get a trail with lots of hills. :)

Best Answer

I am 5"2.5 and female, I know I should be a minimum of 48 kg to be "healthy weight" but I'm 39 kg and "underweight" and anorexic - still wanna lose more..

Best Answer

I carry essay more than I need and continue to get more everyday

Best Answer

about 3 pounds

Best Answer

Nope. And the only extra weight I carry is my clothes :( Where can I find some weight for free???... :P hehe

Best Answer

hehe!

Best Answer

Hop on :) Where shall we go???...

Best Answer

dunno?!............scale broke along time ago......probably when i chucked it out the window

Best Answer

I'm supposed to be around 56-60 kilos according to my height and age...i'm 63 right now.

Best Answer

I'd be happy to get down to around 225/230 again

Best Answer