According to my height I should way between 125.3 - 169.3 lbs. I am 5'9 and female. NOW If I went by that..OH MY!!! Do I have work to do!!! I dont go with that crap. I had a "fat" test done by a nutritionist. they use electrodes to test your body mass wieght with out any fat then add the percentage of fat I should have for my height and age. Well with out any fat on my body i weigh 167 pounds..now add the acceptable body fat..puts me at 213 pounds. Ya I am big woman. EVEN at my ideal weight. I weigh 300 pounds right now. I quit smoking..which is good BUT i gained 50 pounds. NOT good. stress blah blah. NO excuse. So if go with the scale of 125.3 -169.3 eww i would be anorexic. I carry my weight well, i am unfortunately built like an ox and have no health issues other than my weight. Which cannot be good for my heart etc. So i am working on those 50 pounds and then go from there. So my tip of the day is....<br />
Don't go by any "standards" or generalizations. see a doctor , get a fat test done and eat as healthy as you can and go for a walk =D

Best Answer

According to the "ideal weight chart", I'm 90 pounds overweight.

Best Answer

I am in line with my BMI

Best Answer

I don't know exactly, but I know I'm 6'2" and under army weight.

Best Answer

I have about 3kg more than I should have - it's between my legs and it's supersonic electronic

Best Answer

Oh my ! Lol hush!

Best Answer

I am 5"2.5 and female, I know I should be a minimum of 48 kg to be "healthy weight" but I'm 39 kg and "underweight" and anorexic - still wanna lose more..

Best Answer

I carry essay more than I need and continue to get more everyday

Best Answer

about 3 pounds

Best Answer

Nope. And the only extra weight I carry is my clothes :( Where can I find some weight for free???... :P hehe

Best Answer

hehe!

Best Answer

Hop on :) Where shall we go???...

Best Answer

dunno?!............scale broke along time ago......probably when i chucked it out the window

Best Answer

I'm supposed to be around 56-60 kilos according to my height and age...i'm 63 right now.

Best Answer

I'd be happy to get down to around 225/230 again

Best Answer