Peanut300 Peanut300 22-25, F 11 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Community

omg i was just thinking about this today. i keep fighting my urge for revenge against those who go out of their way to hurt me just for kicks. by reminding myself about karma i stop, and let go of those daydreams. now YES! i do believe karma exist. i have witnessed it. i've seen it in action. only it takes forever:/ i know karma is real. i believe it is a universal law that applies to all but i'm just impatient right now. and when i get impatient i start to fantasies about ways of taking matters into my own hands;)

Best Answer

None at all. I don't think being a good person gets you anything, but I want the impact I have on this world to be a little more positive than negative. So if I screw up, I've got to do something nice and make it right :P

Best Answer

I don't have faith in karma. I believe in the fact that people will be forced to face things they hate or face cruel things they have done to others themselves but you wouldn't be a genuinely good person if karma is your revenge because your still allowing that other person have power over you and you are hoping for harm on another. You should be having faith and love in yourself and focusing on YOU and not someone else.

Best Answer

A lot.........

Best Answer

Whole lot.

Best Answer

Why Wait? I balance Karma for a price.... The rich shall wait nothing and only the poor are at the mercy of God, While the wealthy seek immediate assistance from the devil. Do you wait or do you make it happen? I balance Karma for a price, keeping rich hands clean since 2006

Best Answer

There is Karma...I have lived it

Best Answer

I know that biotch personally.....lol

Best Answer