He must love his creations, he is next to me, his footprints are in the sand, how much, faith is not measured like wine, in order to live well you must have belief, be positive and you will but you must believe in yourself, there is no addiction that can do this long term, I believe, therefore I am it's the essence of our lives!

Best Answer

He is one with you and everything else. Not separate or away.

Best Answer

Any blind faith in any fictional deity is bad. Yu Ti was the Chinese supreme god before the communists gained power and banned religions. That was a great thing to happen.

Best Answer

How do you know so much about God?

Best Answer

for me it's very much about psychology, history and introspection - --- and i know i still owe some of your other answers a fuller response - i'm such a lazy turtle sometimes

Best Answer

Faith is personal and cannot be explained or quantified.

Best Answer

Well unlikely at least, but lots of people believe in the type of God that their part of the church tells them, which is a bit rediculous to me, looking at history the big churches obviously have things to gain from religion. And greed isn't very Christian-y to me. :P

Best Answer