BlueCastleJ BlueCastleJ 22-25, M 9 Answers Jul 14, 2011

As I am an over weight person in this world today, I am trying to teach my children proper portion control. It is very difficult. Most of do not eat for hunger anyway, we eat for convienance. Society has taught us over the past 60 years or so, we have to have breakfast when we wake up, we have to have lunch at noon, we have to have dinner at 6pmish. Not to mention all them lovely high carb treats and snacks they push in our faces with the media for inbetween meals and after dinner. Society says too much about how we are suppose to live. <br />
Eat when you feel hungry, only when you feel hungry. Eat small portions slowly, chew them a lot. slowly eating fills you up quicker. Make sure over 75% of the meal is protein.Your tummy will tell you when you are full, not your brain, and certainly not your eyes.<br />
I will end this with this statement:<br />
Eat to live, not live to eat......

Best Answer

When it starts to rot because you bought so much you could not eat it in a timely manner.

Best Answer

When you're eating not just because you're hungry, in my opinion.

Best Answer

Eating until you're full up and not stuffed like a tick. I would suggest going veggie and lots of water.

Best Answer

To eat to much is not healthy, Portion control<br />
To store food, in a reasonable amount, say to feed four to five people for a week, you have to figure about min 1500-2000 calories a day per person, depending on the situation just to make minimum requirements.

Best Answer

to eat would have to be when you so full you need a nap i was going to type intill you were sick but thats not very nice is it

Best Answer

When you eat until you feel uncomfortable, that is an indication that you need to stop. You do not have to finish what is on your plate, maybe there was too much there in the first place.

Best Answer