I think the new burger they are launching should be a big clue. It will be called the Mc Clydesdale.

Best Answer

I will have to try that one.

Best Answer

Enough to make you lose your voice?

Best Answer

I've never heard it speak.

Best Answer

*pukes in a bucket*

Best Answer

They put meat in those now?

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

Regardless of all the criticism of MacDonalds - much of which they have previously deserved, compared to many other fast food manufacturers, they have exceptionally strict systems for quality control, which means their 100% beef statement is 100% true. They have also fully adopted the 'calorie labelling' system n the UK, have been officially recognised for the quality of their training in the UK, hygiene standards and commitment to community projects.<br />
However, their past advertising aimed at children and other 'corporate' concerns are probably well founded - at least in the past. At the end of the day, they are a big business trying to make big profits - and that is the basis of our democratic, capitialist economy for which we all benefit - so try not to criticise them if some people eat too much of this luxury food and get fat and die of heart attacks - that's like blaming a cow for making butter and lard that kills people that eat badly!

Best Answer

If only that were the worst of it.

Best Answer