tonim29 tonim29 16-17, F 7 Answers Oct 6, 2010

Depends on where you are. Here I can not get a 2 bedroom apartment for less than 900 dollars a month - 10 miles away I can get the same apartment for about 600.

Best Answer

Metropolitan areas can cost 1400 up to 3400 a month depending on the type of apartment you get. The farther you get from the city, the cheaper it is. Here you can get a decent apartment for around 1200 a month, one that is much less nice for around 950 for a 1 br with no utilities.<br />
In the mid-west, you could rent a nice 3 bedroom house for around $675.00 no utilities.

Best Answer

Wow, you Yanks have things soo cheap! $1600 a month wouldn't get me anywhere near the city. Does get me on a train line though.

Best Answer

NY Metropolitan area expect to pay at least $1200 a month for an apartment.

Best Answer

It depends on where in USA. In Los Andeles it will depend where but California is one of the highest prices for rent . We pay $12.89. a month for a 1 bedrm, it's pretty nice but in some area of Los Angeles County it could be as low as $7 or 800 unless you get a small studio apt and then you can get one for 6 and if it's lower you might not want to live there as there are some bad areas with high crime rate. Now if you move to another state like Oklahoma it will be less ,say 3or400 for a 1 bedrm and rents vary other places I am from Tex and you can do pretty well there I hear. But as for New York City , it all depends on where . You can find a rental guide for the area of choice. The Chamber of Commerce in the are of choice will send you an apart guide , thats what I would do . You will get the pictures of the apartments wih them.Hope this helps toim. Hope all comes together for you.......sofi.

Best Answer

Depends on where in America you are looking to live. If its in a major city, you could pay $1200 USD easily per month. Other places you can go anywhere between $300 - $800 USD per month.

Best Answer