hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 53 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Community

i am next to a refinery and you would think i'd get a good price on gas NOT thinking it's time to boycott fuel!

Best Answer

Really im in the uk is £6.31 of $10.18 in usd and set to rise with tax increases. Last time we had it as cheap as you was 10 years ago

Best Answer

$3.74-3.99 in Kochville Township MI.

Best Answer

$3.40 here today.

Best Answer

when we got gas today they paid $3.30 /gal for it I think it was on sale or something LOL

Best Answer

It's the equivalent of $8.55 per US gallon here in the UK so wake up and be happy your not taxed like us.

Best Answer

Damn taxes.

Best Answer

I just paid $4.49 a gallon for cash. Credit would have been 4.65. That's over 45 cents hike in 24 hours. Is this the Republican's way of telling us to vote for Romney?

Best Answer

If they had that kind of power you'd think they would put it to better use. Lol.

Best Answer

there is a relationship between declaring war in oil producing countries and getting choked at the gas pump.

Best Answer

The same way Obama has big oil in his back pocket?

Best Answer

Omg!......really?!.........still screamin .....can't focus on question?!

Best Answer

Live in Aussie land we have the cost of petrol go up & down all the time.We have buses & trains you can save some money by hopping on them to go to work. If you live away from these you have to use your car.

Best Answer

That's like where I live. I live in the suburbs and there's no adequate public transportation out here. I have a 40min commute to work by car. I have no other alternative.

Best Answer

About 3.50$ here. I was going to say you must be in Cali. But you've already said that lol.

Best Answer

Reg 3.89<br />
Med 4.10<br />
Sup 4.29<br />
2 cars just cost me 200.00 to fill them up this sucks

Best Answer

It's outrageous.

Best Answer

Today it was $3.85 at the place I stopped, but depending on the direction I go from home it's running from $3.85 to $4.05 a gallon.

Best Answer

It was $3.62/gallon where I live in Central IL today. It has been dropping a cent or two every few days lately.

Best Answer

They can try .. but not all Illinoisans are pro Obama

Best Answer

The price here in TN is $3.53 today

Best Answer

$3.79 in the Detroit Metro area.

Best Answer

$3.36 ,,, just bought some...

Best Answer

That's cheap.

Best Answer

in middle TN :) but i had a discount card where they take 3 whole cents off per gal :/

Best Answer

$ 3.53 per gallon here in Georgia :) you were robbed !!! you must be in California were gas is the highest in tne nation.

Best Answer

Yep I'm in Cali.

Best Answer

so sorry for you living there. hope you're not in smog angeles !

Best Answer

No I'm not. Drove through LA yesterday and the smog down there turns blue skies brown. So unhealthy.

Best Answer

3.65<br />
How is it that people in california haven't flipped out and demanded a subway or big mass transit option? Are you people that attached to your cars?

Best Answer

Yes we are. Our cities are big &amp; cover large areas so subways would cost to much. Plus we have earthquakes

Best Answer

How about buses and trolleys then? Cut the addiction before it bankrupts you.

Best Answer

What does it matter? The whole west coast is going to crack off when the big one hits.

Best Answer

We have buses &amp; light rail. SF has trolleys. But people don't want to give up the connivence of their personal cars. And it's only available in major metropolitan areas... Like downtown districts.

Best Answer

Then that should change. If gas was that much near where I lived I'd move into the city just so I could sell my car. Then again, if I lived in LA I don't think I'd have much reason to leave the city.

Best Answer

Wouldn't want to drive in LA. The traffic is ridiculous.

Best Answer

That's kind of my point.

Best Answer

I payed about $4.71 a couple days ago but it just went up 8 cents a gallon overnight.

Best Answer

It's ridiculous.

Best Answer

Yes , it is ridiculous even though I know at least one other country that pays as much as $10.00 a gallon.

Best Answer

Wow, where do you live, it is just shy of $4 a gallon in Minneapolis, course I haven't been out in two days

Best Answer

California.

Best Answer