juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 5 Answers Oct 31, 2011

Nah! It conveys very little. We each kiss our own way so it makes it that much harder to tell anything from it. I happen to be a great kisser but I'm limited to how I'm being kissed in return. For example, I want to kiss her with my mouth open and use my tongue to caress her tongue lovingly, but she's sucking on my lower lip the entire time so there's nowhere to get my tongue into play. She's wild about me too, yet her kisses aren't doing anything for me.<br />
It's magic to be kissed the way that we want to be kissed. If it happens, enjoy it.

Best Answer

i don´t think you can know much,apart from wether it´s a good kisser or not.i once kissed a girl,i wasn´t slightly into to,and turned into one of the best kisses ever!decided to try again later,and it wasn´t the same thing!and it was mutual,we both felt the same both times!

Best Answer