Good question, and I have no idea. I tried googling it and I can't find an average rent, but the median rent is a bit over $1,100 a month--but that would include between 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments and townhouses.

Best Answer

$300 - 400 per week for a 3-4 bedroom house.

Best Answer

49pesos

Best Answer

$3.47 is really cheap

Best Answer

hehehe :) but for thats not cheap .. im poor

Best Answer

I managed to escape the rent treadmill, but Im told that my 3bdr house would rent for $250pw

Best Answer

500.00-700.00...US

Best Answer

About $4-500 a month, give or take, for an apartment. Splitting with roommates can be done cheaper (college town). I pay $425/month (about as cheap as it gets here), with utilities and the like included to a cap that I've only exceeded once (only other bill is for internet, $20 a month), for a 4 bedroom/2 bath with three roommates. It's not bad, apartment is a bit run down but everything works, and it's in a relatively safe (the criminals here stick to breaking into cars) area of town (unlike the resort complex some idiot located on the fringes of the ghetto, where a grad student got killed by a stray bullet from a duel at a nearby gas station), close to campus.

Best Answer

About 400 /week minimum outskirts of Brisbane.

Best Answer

$1200 US

Best Answer

must be in a city or resort town?

Best Answer

The population here is 67,000 people, I live less than 10 minutes from the beach and barrier islands, Sullivan's Island has the 2nd highest real estate prices for second homes

Best Answer

cool thanks.

Best Answer

$200

Best Answer

seems like a cheap area.

Best Answer

<--1 bed shack oO

Best Answer