how do you know it;s the first lie?<br />
Stay and you'll always be wondering...<br />
The trust is broken....one lie is one too many.

Best Answer

That's a good point....

Best Answer

That'a a case by case basis- take Santa and a three year old

Best Answer

any...i prefer honesty.

Best Answer

THAT IS A FINE LINE OF EACH PERSONS SET OF ETHICS AND MORALS BUT IF IT A LIE THAT AFFECTS EITHER ETHICS OR MORALS THEN IT TOO MUCH

Best Answer

It depends on what the lie was about.

Best Answer

See MrsJoanieBNH

Best Answer

Depends on the lie? If it's about his past life, it's really not a lie, because he doesn't have to tell you every detail. If it's about his being with a friend and you don't like his friends, you forced the lie. If it was about him doing something he told you he would not, ie person, place, thing time he was being dishonest about something that he is keeping from you. Then it is a lie.<br />
People lie to each other for all different reasons. You need to pick which reason you can live with.

Best Answer

He lied about a past lover of his. He told me at first that this friend who is very involved with his life is just a friend. Then he goes on later to tell me that they were actually friends with benefits a month or so before he started to date me.

Best Answer

It's a gray line then. If he just didn't tell you about their sex lives (he actually shouldn't have too) if they are just friends now. Because he is friends now with this person, it would have been better if he discribed fully his relationship with them with you because he wants to keep her in your lives. I would be suspicious of time spent allow with he and this person, as if you can be friends with benifits, it means you don't want to commit to much, which in my mind tells me he's really only making a gesture and not a commitment in your direction. I'd watch him before I trusted him. But I wouldn't be upset about this lie. As it hasn't been long enough in your relationship to not just be a matter of not coming up in the conversations you've had. He clearly felt he didn't give you the best/right/enough information and felt bad so gave you more.

Best Answer

talk to him for about an hour or 2, that should be just enough torture?!.......that he'll never do it again ;-)

Best Answer

if i said just a little would you believe me?

Best Answer

har har

Best Answer

WELL EVERYONE LIES.. IF THEY SAY THEY DONT THEY ARE A LIER ... MOST COMMON LIE... I AM FINE... DEPENDS ON THE SIZE

Best Answer

Lied about a past lover of his. He claimed before that they were friends only. nothing more. then says to me, oh yeah... um... we were **** buddies.

Best Answer

DO YOU FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING STILL THERE? I WOULD JUST SAY OK DONT BE AROUND HER WITH OUT ME .. AND LEAVE IT AT THAT... YOUR PAST IS YOUR PAST WE CAN NOT CHANGE IT , BUT SOMETIMES WE ARE ASHAMED OF IT

Best Answer

Depends on the lie...and what else did they lie about? I hate dishonesty of any kind...makes me think what else don't I know.

Best Answer

that's what I'm thinking. Although now knowing that he has lied makes me fully aware to bring up any anomalies in his stories. I told him, now I'm on high alert, so don't think you can do this again.

Best Answer

GOOD WAY OF LOOKING AT IT..... :)

Best Answer

LOL good luck with that one. I'm sorry to sound so cynical. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, well that's all on me. Also, how comfortable is it to feel that you have to watch and wait all the time....and on his part...how many eggshells can you walk on before you say screw this. Double edged sword so to speak.

Best Answer

You tell them that you know that they lied and will not stand for it. Tell him he needs to beat you for 2 hours.

Best Answer

You mean *I* beat *HIM*...?

Best Answer