I was going to fork out $490 but I have backed out and will spend $179 the prices in this country are crazy compared to what you pay in america $500 is around 282 pounds for my british friends xx
Soroe Soroe 36-40, M 8 Answers Nov 22, 2013 in WTK

I payed $1,100 NZ for mine 2 year's ago & that wasn't the darest, then it got stolen this year

Best Answer

I will install Kaspersky on mine you can remote lock the device have it take a mug shot of the user have it send the new sim/chip number to you remote wipe the device including memory card - pretty handy but you have to be quick all they need to do is factory reset and this goes down the shithole I think

Best Answer

i just went on a plan for 39 a month with 850 worth of calls for a smart phone, i think most a garbage just give a a old phone with a key pad so i can text without a spelling mistake i have never sent 1 text in 2 years without a spelling mistake<br />
smart phones are just garbage that nobody needs<br />
everything in Australia is a rort

Best Answer

for saying everything in Australia is a rort you get best answer :)

Best Answer

Sorry to say, it depends on your pain tolerance for shelling out the money for any item you happen to buy. Personally, I own a $19.95 go-phone with a pay-as-you-go, depending on usage. I didn't spring even for a $24.95 phone, because I thought it was too much for ME to pay.<br />
At the same time, my daughter purchased an iPhone V, and is very happy with the price of her purchase and plan.

Best Answer

over priced here.

Best Answer

$20.00 is my limit. Any more than that and I might as well be getting a laptop.

Best Answer

My president gave me a phone for free but it's not a smartphone.

Best Answer