I payed $1,100 NZ for mine 2 year's ago & that wasn't the darest, then it got stolen this year

Best Answer

I will install Kaspersky on mine you can remote lock the device have it take a mug shot of the user have it send the new sim/chip number to you remote wipe the device including memory card - pretty handy but you have to be quick all they need to do is factory reset and this goes down the shithole I think

Best Answer

i just went on a plan for 39 a month with 850 worth of calls for a smart phone, i think most a garbage just give a a old phone with a key pad so i can text without a spelling mistake i have never sent 1 text in 2 years without a spelling mistake<br />
smart phones are just garbage that nobody needs<br />
everything in Australia is a rort

Best Answer

for saying everything in Australia is a rort you get best answer :)

Best Answer

Sorry to say, it depends on your pain tolerance for shelling out the money for any item you happen to buy. Personally, I own a $19.95 go-phone with a pay-as-you-go, depending on usage. I didn't spring even for a $24.95 phone, because I thought it was too much for ME to pay.<br />
At the same time, my daughter purchased an iPhone V, and is very happy with the price of her purchase and plan.

Best Answer

over priced here.

Best Answer

My president gave me a phone for free but it's not a smartphone.

Best Answer