drix drix 18-21, M 25 Answers Jun 21, 2009

More than I make now. I have a high comfort level! :)

Best Answer

My goal is just to not struggle... I'd say $3000 would be more than enough to just keep us going. I don't need a mansion but I would like to keep the kids in activities and not worry about food on the table. *heavy sigh*

Best Answer

That would depend on how much you're throwing at me, Drix! ;-) Seriously, more than I have now, but YourLoveisalie is right; the more we get the more we want. I'd find some damned way to unload the extra cash.

Best Answer

5,000

Best Answer

about 3x what i currently bring home.

Best Answer

Currently, £10 to £20 (US$18 - US$36, I think) per month on AVERAGE; though many months I spend less. I wouldn't say I was particularly "comfortable" though.

Best Answer

In California you can't make it on less than 5,000 a month- that will give you the basics.

Best Answer

On a pension,I get by with $1000 per month....just!<br />
so another $500p/m would be nice!!

Best Answer

if i could have at least twice the amount i make now, things would be more comfortable.

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I are living comfortably right now.... Our combined incomes are about 70,000$ yearly (gross- Which comes out to about 4500/net monthly)<br />
We are not broke, but we are not rich - we have enough in the bank to live on for a few months if needed. We can go out to eat or shopping whenever we desire, I am able to buy whatever gifts I want for my kids/grandkids without worrying about breaking the bank.<br />
We've both lived on much less in the past and managed... still could if we had to! -But this is much more comfortable.

Best Answer

i have never had enough money so i'd say....<br />
$10,000 i want to be really really comfortable

Best Answer

I live on the Jersey Shore in a pretty nice house (4bdrm 2.5 bath) on a 1 acre plot. In other words... my property tax alone is over $1000.00 per month and thanks to Duke (oops... I mean governor) Corzine wanting only serfs and lords it's set to go up by almost %30 next year alone. Comfortably meaning all bills paid on time, groceries provided for family of four, and at least some minimum set aside to pay for 'rainy day', etc. our cost of living is over $6000.00 per month... after taxes... welcome to the most expensive state in the nation!

Best Answer

I currently make around 2400 a month and seriously struggle....and all I own is a doublewide trailer! So I would say, around 4000 a month would be comfy without having to worry about my bills!

Best Answer

that would depend on where i was living!.

Best Answer

$5000

Best Answer