Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
My parents, are planning on moving back to Nigeria, some time after my five siblings and I no longer need to depend on them, he keeps telling us that he plans on giving the house to us, once he is gone. I was wondering if my little sister was able to find a good paying job by the time she was twenty-two, if she would be able to mange it on her own, if the five of us moved on as well. The house is three stories tall, with a finished basement, and I think my dad has to pay some where around 2,000+ dollars a month.
Elijahx Elijahx 18-21, M 3 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Your Response


They can file a "Quit Claim Deed" adding whatever children's names name. This should get around any credit difficulties. I think the fee to file quit claim is nominal.

Best Answer

Transferring ownership costs maybe $2000.00 but you could rent from them...

Best Answer

Related Questions