Not a penny.

Best Answer

Professional only means they charge for it the best advise I ever got was free not here but still free and it was Love Yourself so that you can Love others and that is what changed everything in my life:-) And that was after spending 1000s on fake Sigfried BS;-)

Best Answer

Millions.... I sought advice on two divorces, a company merger, a hostile takeover and a law suit with a major pharmaceutical company.... all for free......................... unreal................<br />
Can't talk long as I have to seek additional advice on counterclaims from two marriages, a company merger, hostile take over and i just settled with the pharmaceutical company and they now own my house...

Best Answer

Were all still wakos if not worse because of Ep. :p

Best Answer

Who says I'm not a professional? I'm and ordained minister with a PHd. in Religious Science (From The Church of Universal Light, but still..it's a nice certificate)

Best Answer

Who said I gave up on my Magic 8 ball??

Best Answer

loolllll

Best Answer

None....

Best Answer