foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 27, 2013 in Community

Not enough to post bail so their mums have to do it .

Best Answer

ugh their poor mothers!

Best Answer

Not enough to go to college! lol

Best Answer

the school of hard knocks, bb

Best Answer

Very little.... but people in well establish gangs involved in drugs, organized robbery and the various mafia behaviors... can make far more than your average person and tax free....so one can see the lure.

Best Answer

i can, i suppose....but they dont think **** through very well

Best Answer

They do... those are the ones you never hear about because people believe they are legit or they fear their power.

Best Answer

Not very much. But I imagine they get more of a sense of group identity and defined place, function and value in a social structure than most of us do. Hard to put a value on something like that.

Best Answer

yeah it's hard to put anything of POSITIVE value on it, for sure

Best Answer

Not enough to stop living in poverty. Doesn't seem lucrative.

Best Answer

why are they so attracted to it then? i think it's all sexual, honestly

Best Answer

It's a weird self-perpetuating lifestyle.

Best Answer

i think a lot of men think women like bad boys (this is true, to an extent, and i am proof of this), and they want to be badasses....but i have met people who are so badass in their righteousness.....

Best Answer

Haha I've never had much desire to be a bad boy in that sense. I find it kind of petty. I'd much rather be the sort of badass who sticks up for people, or punches a marauding dragon directly in the throat.

Best Answer

them pesky dragons.

Best Answer

Always eating the peasants. Just ain't right.

Best Answer

thank jeebus we have a Righteous Badasser like yourself to defend us....when they torch my vegetables, it really gets my goat....

Best Answer

They got your vegetables *and* your goat? I'm gonna make them with they'd never been hatched or whatever. Born. **** dragons.

Best Answer

None They get money for the work they do in the gang if the gang has a business.

Best Answer