foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 26-30, F 10 Answers Mar 27, 2013 in Community

Not enough to post bail so their mums have to do it .

Best Answer

ugh their poor mothers!

Best Answer

They make a lot of money, maybe around 1,000.00 dollars a day, but the reward is so high because the risk is also very high. Rival gangs killing your for the turf, cracked out of their mind meth heads robbing you for your drugs, the po-po catching you and throwing you in prison, etc... All the money they make is often not enough to pay their legal bills.

Best Answer

ok i would PAY to hear you, poetlover, saying "po-po" again. and the risk to reward ratio wouldn't even be high for the cash i would give you.

Best Answer

Not enough to go to college! lol

Best Answer

the school of hard knocks, bb

Best Answer

Depends on the gang and where they are located in the world.. Some guys around here make at least 1000 dollars a day.. And the leaders of those gangs make a lot more :) The people behind the leaders providing them the drugs are "the real winners".. They live "sweet" lives in other countries, doing nothing but making phone calls.. We have a very small area in our city where they make more than 350 million dollars a year, just selling weed. It isnt actually known how much they make. But that at least.. I saw a documentary from your country though where the drug dealers on the street in your average project, made less than an employee in mcdonalds, and they were on the street ALL THE TIME.. Its different. It all depends on where you are in your country and where you are in the world.. Why? You wanna join a gang and quit working? Im with you on this.. You need to come up with a good name though :)

Best Answer

Britt's Badasses:-P

Best Answer

Oh so you are the leader all of a sudden..Hmm.. Fine.. As long as i can be your personal henchman.. I'll be Britt's Justice :)

Best Answer

you told me you were behind me, bub. and you told me to name the gang...i'm just following orders:-P

Best Answer

Right.. I got no short term memory after that bullet in my brain.. So sorry ghetto-princess.. I wont forget again.

Best Answer

my underlings (namely, you) will be called "bb" all the time:-P and you just thought i was calling you "baby" bahaha

Best Answer

Very little.... but people in well establish gangs involved in drugs, organized robbery and the various mafia behaviors... can make far more than your average person and tax free....so one can see the lure.

Best Answer

i can, i suppose....but they dont think **** through very well

Best Answer

They do... those are the ones you never hear about because people believe they are legit or they fear their power.

Best Answer

Not very much. But I imagine they get more of a sense of group identity and defined place, function and value in a social structure than most of us do. Hard to put a value on something like that.

Best Answer

yeah it's hard to put anything of POSITIVE value on it, for sure

Best Answer

Not enough to stop living in poverty. Doesn't seem lucrative.

Best Answer

why are they so attracted to it then? i think it's all sexual, honestly

Best Answer

It's a weird self-perpetuating lifestyle.

Best Answer

i think a lot of men think women like bad boys (this is true, to an extent, and i am proof of this), and they want to be badasses....but i have met people who are so badass in their righteousness.....

Best Answer

Haha I've never had much desire to be a bad boy in that sense. I find it kind of petty. I'd much rather be the sort of badass who sticks up for people, or punches a marauding dragon directly in the throat.

Best Answer

them pesky dragons.

Best Answer

Always eating the peasants. Just ain't right.

Best Answer

thank jeebus we have a Righteous Badasser like yourself to defend us....when they torch my vegetables, it really gets my goat....

Best Answer

They got your vegetables *and* your goat? I'm gonna make them with they'd never been hatched or whatever. Born. **** dragons.

Best Answer

None They get money for the work they do in the gang if the gang has a business.

Best Answer