I give him a blank check knowing I don't have any money in the bank.

Best Answer

I give them small amounts in gift cards that are non refundable, so then they have to use it on clothes or food and not drugs.

Best Answer

You are older than your years. Where can I get a card? : )

Best Answer

Oh, I'm sorry are you a bum?

Best Answer

They could, but why would anyone with five dollars want to buy a gift card to dunkin donuts from a bum for five dollars?

Best Answer

send him tothe centrelink office.

Best Answer

Oh that kind of bum, I thought I had to pay my @r$e now

Best Answer

around 5 bucks or so, depending on what cash I have on me, but these days, I'm broke

Best Answer

Whatever I have in my pocket to give.....I like helping others..it is the right thing to do...

Best Answer

It looks like I'm on the fast track there

Best Answer

This should be titled "How much money do you give to someone fallen victim to poverty?" Homeless people are still people. And you shouldn't assume that they're ALL drug addicts.

Best Answer

one dollar or an orange if I have one rolling around on the bottom of my cars floor.

Best Answer

I did a study on this a while back. "Bums" can make $100K a year working in a large city.

Best Answer

wow that's crazy!

Best Answer

They make around $600 a day. Yes, that is crazy.

Best Answer

$0.00

Best Answer

How would they need more if they already receive from tax payers...?

Best Answer

If one finds themselves on the street, they aren't getting much from the taxpayer, aside from being intermittently harassed by cops/thrown in jail. The vast majority of homeless are men, who are either ineligible for benefits that women are more likely to get, or unable to navigate the bureaucracy necessary to receive benefits, due to mental problems and/or drug addiction.

Best Answer

Good comment solowing. It is incredibly difficult for men to get benefits, as well as women who are not pregnant or who do not have children.

Best Answer

That's a bit discriminating.. I am not quite sure on how your system works but where I live if you haven't got some kind of financial income and need assistance, the government has no choice but to help.

Best Answer