Eddiecalifornia Eddiecalifornia 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 23, 2011

Anything you can possibly afford to give them.

Best Answer

How much money do you make? How much money does she make? Your local courthouse online probably has a child support calculator you can use to figure it out.

Best Answer

$250 PER WEEK

Best Answer

Thats to much

Best Answer

In my experience, raising my brother's son, do what you can. Come and get the kid and spend time with him. Things do come up and do happen..but still call and be honest with the mom and the child about all things that concern them. Good Luck buddy and PLEASE keep your head up. I see how old you are and I'm proud that you are being a man out of the bedroom as well as you were in it. :) Strut, Cat!!! :)

Best Answer

Can you put a price on Love?

Best Answer

Yes u can

Best Answer

500.00

Best Answer

Child support is ba<x>sed upon yours and your ex-wife, baby's mother's income. The court takes into account how much you are paid and how much she is paid and it is figured that way. You don't chose.

Best Answer

ONLY what the baby needs

Best Answer

Dude.....whatever the baby needs........

Best Answer

My eldest childs father gives me $40 a month for our son, whom is 8 years old, he has no right's too our son though, otherwise it would be over $200 a month bassed on his income.

Best Answer