thesweetpast thesweetpast 26-30, M 6 Answers Feb 13 in Community

who cares ...its way too much. Must be nice getting paid to do nothing

Best Answer

$400,000

Best Answer

really, can I run for a presidency next time, vote for me ok, the money we can believe in

Best Answer

$400,000. I think there ought to be a law that nobody in the US that is on "salary" should be allowed to make more than the president. If you are self employed, then it's ok. But if you are, say, the CEO of Coke, you shouldn't be allowed to make more than the POTUS!

Best Answer

if that was the law, then companies simply wouldn't become public, they'd remain private and the owners, directors, CEO's and others CFO's, COO's etc... would all continue making multi millions a year...

Best Answer

Ok, I'll amend that. SOLE PROPRIETORSHIPS would be exempt unless they pay themself a salary, then they WOULD be subject to the limit. Corporations (even private) would be held to the $399,000 (less than POTUS) limit.

Best Answer

Totally ridiculous and against what a capitalist society is all about.

Best Answer

$400K a year

Best Answer

I think 100k but I could be wrong. Can't be bothered to look it up.

Best Answer

Ummmm, no

Best Answer

kids today... pay attention in class... U.S. president's began earning a salary of $100K in 1949! In 1969, they began making $200K a year. In 2001, it was raised to $400K a year.

Best Answer