0%

Best Answer

I hide it all baby! I've learned people are not so nice nice. There are too many ulterior motives. They want you job, your life, your money. My theory is "milg" make it look good. I'm thankful for this site, I can be me. In public, it's all fake. My feelings get hurt very easily. Ive been screwed over by too many people. People i really thought cared. Im the result of a tough life. It my protection. Even my shrink told me to fake it. I was shocked. She said it was easier and everyone does it. I don't know. My faith in her sank a little on that one. I would prefer to be myself. But I'm sarcastic, hardened and i wouldn't lie. I don't think people would respond to me favorably. I think the fake me is much better at the grocery store when someone rolls over my foot, steals my parking space. Simple things like that I have to hide my feelings. I gave up all of my friends when none of them called or visited me during and after surgery for a brain tumor. I think they thought they would catch it....one person managed to get my job. See, I just have to hide in public. It hurts way to much. Even the memories are painful. Hiding them is much better....it's just my way of protecting myself. I don't do it to hurt anyone and I don't lie. I just live with small talk, nothing personal. Since I have no friends.... it's rather easy.

Best Answer

everything because they are simply ignorant and would be afraid of me.16

Best Answer

most

Best Answer

20% probably... different 20% to different people

Best Answer

just the junk nobody wants hear

Best Answer

I'm spread eagle XD

Best Answer

um wow

Best Answer

none... it's all here for them to see how ***** I am *yawn*

Best Answer

how what?

Best Answer

*shrugs* just is...

Best Answer