PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 23 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

3 balloons and a Goldfish if you are lucky..haha

Best Answer

About $23,000. That's all my parents have in my bank account right now.

Best Answer

If YOU kidnapped me there's no way I'd divulge contact info so I guess you'd be stuck with me....please, please, please....I'll make it easy and fly there myself....

Best Answer

probably some beggin from my boyfriend and then since we don't really haw money he'd offer anything you wanted sexually

Best Answer

I would not be interested....

Best Answer

a million dollars

Best Answer

At least 2 goats and a camel a couple of chickens would be kept aside for negotiations :)

Best Answer

I'm afraid they would beg you to take me back and give you whatever amount you wanted...I'm not easy to be around when I'm mad.

Best Answer

A few thousand but I have law enforcement connections so life wouldn't be easy for you after the fact

Best Answer

a bird in the hand

Best Answer

probably quite a lot - but my bodyguard would kill you if you try to kidnap me, she is trained to protect me all times.

Best Answer

How about I get 100 grand FOR YOU....That will solve a lot of problems for my family...

Best Answer

You would have to pay for then to take me back

Best Answer

I'm thinking at least $36.27 ... cuz I'm cute and witty and great in the sack. I get right in that sack of kitty chow..no bowl needed.

Best Answer

4 gummy bears

Best Answer

Don't bother trying

Best Answer

you would have to pay them to take me back.

Best Answer

You mean like money?

Best Answer

I did mention be creative, CWS! :)

Best Answer

Someone will hunt me down and demand money. I would try to keep you entertained. A kilt wearing chef?

Best Answer

I know you can cook....They would demand money from me for you? :)

Best Answer

People would pay you to keep me.

Best Answer

I am priceless

Best Answer

Me! Lucky :)

Best Answer