fatgurl09 fatgurl09 26-30, F 12 Answers Aug 14, 2009

how far do we have t throw her ??????

Best Answer

100 to 130 sounds right for BMI but you definitely should consider how much muscle weighs and the way the female is built. I would go by health, age, and inches rather than pounds. (I have no idea what the "right" inches are) Eat healthy, exercise doing cardio at least 3 times a week for 20 minutes each workout and call it good.

Best Answer

As much as she feels good with!....After all! It is her body!

Best Answer

I guess it depends on the makeup of her body, different people carry their weight differently, I would say as long as you feel ok and no health problems it would be entirely up to you.

Best Answer

between 100 and 130 pounds is normal BMI

Best Answer

I'm 5'3" tall and weigh 104-105 but I think the best weight for me is 110. for 5'2 inches it is probably anywhere from 100-110?

Best Answer

Lacsar that literally brought tears to my eyes ... ROFL get up then ROFL yet again ...

Best Answer

According to military regulations, and they are the MOST reliable, a 5'2" female should weigh 112 to 120 pounds.

Best Answer

About 110 2 130

Best Answer