sventhemightygnome sventhemightygnome 70+, F 8 Answers May 23, 2012

Set it loose in the house, among all those delicious power cords and watch the sparks fly.

Best Answer

yeah, she's not done that.... yet..... sigh

Best Answer

ask Elmer Fudd they can be quite stressful at times

Best Answer

i have sympathy for him now!

Best Answer

Ha!!! see...We tried to warn you...they always look cute and fluffy. Just remember Monty Python and The Holy Grail! <br />
"Death awaits you with big nasty pointy teeth!"

Best Answer

That very same quote came up when months ago I asked 'what should I call my bunny'. WHY OH WHY OH WHY didnt I listen! Fu fu is all white too just like the rabbit of caerbannog!!!!!!!! arggghhh

Best Answer

That Rabbit's Dynamite!

Best Answer

Ah the curse of the cuteness. Well, I hope your love for that bunny is strong :)

Best Answer

:D the curse of cuteness... i love that. I take one look into her beautiful eyes and see her nose twitch and I love her all over again....

Best Answer

Would you like me to " take care " of it ?

Best Answer

Please Peza... I assume you mean to love it dearly?

Best Answer

Of course , I was only joking..... :)

Best Answer

If you're sharing your home with a bunny, be grateful - they are cute and loving. I ahve two and wouldn't be without them.<br />
... except of course if they have free run of your place and you are houseproud, and don't really want to have to clean up after them and/or have load of unprotected wires around !

Best Answer

my husband is allergic. his idea to have the rabbit. I'm kicking him out..

Best Answer