I believe if we don't get our collective act together we'll soon be living on borrowed time. We will be our extinction event. Not asteroids, not famine, not rising sea levels...we will be the cause of our demise. At this point in time in history, we're all at each others throats even more. The most greedy, vile, shallow & disgusting among us, only care about themselves. They care more about their own well being than the well being of others.
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 8 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Hobbies

As long as capitalism persists, the human species will continue to wipe it self out. We need tax payer paid universal health care, then maybe tax payers will start to care about the overall health of the nation thus enforcing stronger FDA regulations for food manufacturers as well as EPA regulations for pollution causing industry. (A ******* Ipad is not worth the total annihilation of the human race) <br />
The whole global warming denial campaign is still going strong even though every unbiased respected science journal states that it is not even up for debate. <br />
Will you die tomorrow for a million dollars today?<br />
Our overwhelming response has been 'yes'

Best Answer

Well said, sir!
I completely agree with you.

Best Answer

I tell you this. The time you and I exist here is just a grain of sand on and island a thousand miles long.. I hope we do not wash out to shore.

Best Answer

Right on!

Best Answer

You just described any ordinary day in the world since recorded time started. Probably before also.

Best Answer

Yeah it's amazing how long human's have been fighting each other.

Best Answer

I share your feelings, just lead by example and help the innocents to survive.

Best Answer

That's what I do. And &amp; try to keep my cool as best as I can.

Best Answer

The latter is the difficult part. God Bless.

Best Answer

It sure is. Thanks.

Best Answer

I'll be surprised if we last another 100 years.

Best Answer

I'll be surprised if we last another week! lol

Best Answer

Tuesday

Best Answer

Yikes!

Best Answer

March 2256

Best Answer

Are you certain?

Best Answer

a talking dog told me on the way to fetch some chips about 3 weeks ago.... not sure if 2256 is a year or a time of day....

Best Answer

uh...allllllrighty.

Best Answer

don't do drugs kids

Best Answer