Are you reluctant to let others drive your car?
madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Well, I only take it to the car wash on a monthly basis. Just the polishing every two weeks. Costs may be £10.00 a month.<br />
My company pays for my insurance, servicing and maintenance. Thanks to my ex.<br />
Update - I generally do not let others drive my car because of insurance reasons. But company employees can drive it on the policy. But only the directors have borrowed it. Part of the deal.

Best Answer

I do not have an issue someone wants to drive my car. Caring? it is time perhaps about 5 hours a month. maintenance cost is around £550.00 annually. I drive a bmw e46 (3series btw) 2.0d

Best Answer

I spend as much as necessary and little beyond that, though I've spent far more than I should've keeping my first car (a love affair, it's dying sadly...) on the road.<br />
I'd let someone I trust drive my car, but it's a manual so no one ever asks. I think I've loaned out my car (the old one) twice in four years.

Best Answer

not much on time but spending, no limit because the vehicle is part of my life too.

Best Answer

Lol I actually don't care. I love it when I don't have to drive :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Far less than I should really ... just not up there on my priority list!

Best Answer

I take very good care of my truck. I get an oil change at 10,000 k ( synthetic oil ). I keep it clean and fresh. I don`t loan my truck.

Best Answer

not even to me Sir Nash?

Best Answer

Well....hmm...

Best Answer

oh oh..

Best Answer

It`s not to big for you? You might go pick up BlovaitingBuffoon.

Best Answer

is your truck like a Chevy Silverado truck? or bigger than that?

Best Answer

lol..... your persistent.

Best Answer

lol is that a bad thing?

Best Answer

No never....a good thing. I take it you drove a chevy Silverado truck?

Best Answer

:D LOL well is it bigger than a chevy truck?

Best Answer

way too much just so it wont brake down

Best Answer