ask the one about Joseph wanting or not wanting a DNA test when mary came home with a story of 'immaculate' conception :)

Best Answer

hahahhahaa omg that should do it!

Best Answer

It's like Delilah5 stated,,,it all depends on the mood of EP viewers,,,I have asked similar questions on different days and gotten totally different responses,,,,I don't give much notice to haters....they are here and we can't stop them from putting their 2 cents worth in for all the world to see,,,as the saying goes,,,the squeaky wheel gets the grease,,,,so if you look at hates as people that are just trying to reach out for help it can change how offended you get from their mean words,,,,You can please all the people all the time,,,,:)

Best Answer

Let's find out! :D<br />
(Serious answer: not much, so long as you install a thick skin and don't behave like a total jerk; that's the great thing about anonymity. :)

Best Answer

Great, your move first! ;)

Best Answer

Ladies first; I insist. :) *runs for cover*

Best Answer

How ironic this seems now!

Best Answer

Oh man, I had a really bad experience when someone misunderstood my Q. Actually, how much trouble can you get into on an anonymous site ?

Best Answer