bluie19 bluie19 26-30, F 11 Answers Mar 20, 2011

It was 1974 and it was for $25. I helped my cousin being a flagman for spraying crops. Got up at about 4 in the morning and worked until noon or until the wind started up . Worked about a week for that $25 then spent about $10 of it on fireworks, the other $15 went towards a new ba<x>seball glove.

Best Answer

It was somewhere around $40, two checks actually (one for training and one for a day of being called in), have no idea what I did with it.

Best Answer

about 75.00 working in a gas station

Best Answer

my first pay cheque was $300, I gave my mother 200 then spent the rest on clothes, coffee, cigarettes and booze (1998)

Best Answer

First paycheck, was a math tutor in college making minimun wage. I blew it on new clothes at the mall I'm sure.

Best Answer

I worked in my granny's shoe store and when I turned 14 and got a social security card...her boss paid me my first real wage of working all day Saturday...gross $10.00 net pay $9.42 I saved $5.00 and spent the rest at the drug store next door on a fountain drink a hamburger,chips,ice cream and still had change...lol

Best Answer

I was working for a commercial fisherman when I was 10, my first paycheck after 2 weeks was $300. I basically spent it on comic books, chocolate pudding and soda pop!

Best Answer

It was minuscule about $187 and I bought concert tickets for and a girl and we ate,drank and hung out all night long.It was awesome.

Best Answer

mabye 60 bucks?? Not sure...but not much more than that. Could be less. Don't remember what I spent it on. Probably the bus fare to get there and back, movies, gum, candy, chips, mcdonalds? Probably something like that.

Best Answer