I ordered a Robin hood costume that I'm wearing in 4 days, but the corset is a size small instead of a medium/large. I don't want the gap where the strings are to be too big otherwise it won't look right. The company said they can "send me a bigger ribbon" Which is stupid because I CAN fit with the ribbon, the problem is being able to breath when it's completely tight. Also it doesn't really even fit over my ribs, and I can't lose fat on my ribs.. This is why I hate ordering online! haha Any helpful comments would be much appreciated. (Stats: 18f, 5"4, 130lb) *There is a dress under the corset and the strings are at the front *And I have fasted for 10 days before, so I know I'll be fine after 4 :P *The corset is from an online shop, and it would be impossible to find the exact same colour/type in 4 days
sally82much sally82much 16-17, F 15 Answers Jan 31, 2012

thing is, kilos is one thing, but how much you will lose in size that's a totally different thing. starving yourself for 4 days will leave you seriously weak and that corset might make you faint or something. why not sow a piece of cloth same color as that back part of the corset or the ribbon to make it big enough for you to fit to not show skin under those ribbons? or wear a top under the corset.

Best Answer

Going without food for 4 days is very dangerous and definitely not worth it for a Halloween costume. You'll feel like crap and probably not even want to go out in your outfit in the end. If it doesn't fit over your ribs then it doesn't matter how much you starve, it's gonna be too tight. If the gap bothers you in the back, add a panel of cloth so it doesn't show. Trust me, this kind of thinking can be a slippery slope....

Best Answer

If I managed to fit into it better, I definitely would want to go out :)
I shall wear it just under my ribs to make sure it can be tightened.

Best Answer

If you wish to develop anoerexic problems, go ahead.

Best Answer

How exactly can I develop anorexic problems from only 4 days without food..
The only problem I may develop is hunger :P

Best Answer

It's four days now, but what's to say you won't continue doing this sort of thing in the future if the same situation arise??

Best Answer

I probably will, if it need be. I'll probably be not eating for most of this month because a lot of important situations are coming up. I have fasted quite a few times the past few years and have not developed an eating disorder, and won't.

Best Answer

You cant chose if you develop a eating disorder it just happens, I lost 8kg and always been healthy and happy with my self and now thats all gone. Dont risk it. Do it the right way!

Best Answer

none water weight comes off due to de-hydration, bfore a show i used to get on a excersize bike, in the sauna, my friend owns the gym lol, wraped in bin liners, and a jog suit and cycle 20k i could lose 15-20lbs in two days, <br />
on the downside you might die<br />
(disclaimer) if you are not awesome enough you will die attempting this

Best Answer

Haha nice disclaimer. I think I'm awesome enough, I just don't have those resources :P

Best Answer

true but dehydration is a serious business if you are aiming to look good by getting thinner through dehydration then, it would be slightly contradictive, an extrem "diet" (and i use the term loosely) like that has drastic effects on the skin eyes lips etc , and the list goes on. if being massively risky to your health and quite possibly life isnt a turn off, then dull grey eyes, papery wrinkled skin and swollen lips should be

Best Answer

I think I'll just have soup instead of regular meals..

Best Answer

sounds like a plan lol let us know how it goes

Best Answer

You can lose some weight if you do not eat for four days. I've done it. You just need to stay hydrated and if you want eat things that will not gain fat. Like fruit and vegetables but not much. About an hour before you get dressed, eat something small. That'll help you.

Best Answer

Hey guys there is a huge party at this hall but I need to lose some fat in 4 days so I look good in my dress please help plus I am 14 teens so thanks

Best Answer

Hello my name is jean gray my new years resolution is not eat for 2 weeks what can happen to me if i dont eat i am a big lady and i tryed dieting this is the only option i have

Best Answer

im am 13 years old and i weight 170 and i am 5'6 and i need to lose weight for school witch is on monday what do i do?

Best Answer

start a healthy lifestyle, change all your bad habits and excersize

Best Answer

depends on your metabolism. Your body burns calories even at rest. Without exercise the average female body burns 800 calories a day. So while fasted you should burn at least 3200 calories. Itd probably halt ur metabolism after not eating that long, so i suggest you take 800 calories a day and divide it into 8 100 calory meals. Then even a short walk may burn pounds while allowing your metabolism to remain high.

Best Answer

I find it hard to do things like that that to keep my metabolism high. I can either not eat anything, or eat everything. So I eat nothing just to be safe

Best Answer

You can't lose much volume in 4 days. I did the opposite. I drank weight gain in order to gain weight and the most I could gain was 5 lbs a week. So I can't imagine losing it can be much easier

Best Answer

easy 5kilos if you walk as well

Best Answer

First 10 pounds a person loses.. is water content

Best Answer

eh

Best Answer

A person that does not work out 2 times a day and eat plain chicken and rice.

Best Answer

Honestly, I'd have to say, the only way you can actually lose weight that fast, is just to not eat for those four days. Fasting for short amounts of time won't kill you, in fact its the opposite. Fasting is now proven to not only restart your metabolism, but also is now shown to kick start your immune system,so, contrary to what many believe, its not that bad. And if you don't believe me, keep in mind, our species (I'm talking about our early hominid ancestors) evolved in an era where you never knew where your next meal would be, and therefor lived off a continuous feast and famine lifestyle.
Long story short, fasting is definitely the best way to lose a Lil bit if weight, PLUS kick start your immune system! Just Plz promise me you won't take it to the extremes!!! :)

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer