nosafewords nosafewords 22-25 10 Answers Dec 13, 2009

Depends on your build and current weight. A person who is thinner will lose inches faster than a person who is heavier.

Imagine a paper towel roll, and each towel is one pound. When the roll is brand new, fat and full - one paper towel removed barely makes a difference. But when the roll is almost gone, one more towel removed takes a lot more girth off the roll when removed.

Best Answer

It cannot be determined, since it differs depending upon where people carry their extra fat. One woman can drop 15 pounds and drop 2 inches off her waist, another one who carries her weight in her hips might need to lose 30 pounds to lose 2 inches off her waist. Know that reducing your calorie consumption by 500 a day off your maintenance calories, and increasing your physical activity by 500 calories a day (fast walking for an hour), you will lose 2 pounds week, guaranteed.

Best Answer

I think that would be dependent on your height, current weight, body type, and gender.

Best Answer

Forget the waist, I need to lose the stomach! I haven’t been able to see my “manhood” for several years now!

Best Answer

And here I was trying to put 3 inches on my waist.....98 pounds here can't lose no more

Best Answer

enough to make 3 inches come off.

Best Answer

i don't know

Best Answer

15 pounds.

Best Answer