My advice is figure out how much your willing to spend first then buy the parts yourself...<br />
trust me some Lego projects are more difficult than putting a PC together..<br />
You don't have to go super high-end...<br />
even middle of the road is fine...<br />
try and get a solid state drive for you OS... if nothing else this will make a big difference

Best Answer

I build my own with the parts "I Want" not what they think is best. Mainstream Computers are overpriced pieces of junk. The big thing is to have a Power Supply with enough Watts (Voltage x Amps) for the parts to work at maximum efficiency. Nothing is worse than underpowered innards.

Best Answer

A half decent gaming rig at the current level will run you between $1,500.00 and $2,000.00 with a good video card and plenty of RAM. Don't waste a lot of money on an expensive sound system unless you are getting a 7.1 surround set up with speakers made for it. A good pair of surround headphones works wonders with a middle of the road card.

Best Answer

depends on the game you want to run. state of the art that can play all the newest games at max resolution? like $3k.<br />
something that will play most things well? maybe $1000<br />
the biggest thing you want is: ram (lots and lots of ram) and a great video card. top of the line can run you like $300. i would buy it seperatly though and install it yourself. itll be cheaper.

Best Answer

Laptops can be upgraded. You just really need to know what you are doing. If you want to be able to run the latest games at their highest quilaty, that can cost up to 3k. If you are willing to settle for min, then still probably around $700 min to be able to run the latest games. Unless you know how to build your own comp. Then it can be as cheap as $200. So highly variable.

Best Answer

I got mines costumed built. Ordered most of the parts off Newegg.com :)

Best Answer

About $350.00 (US) can get you a decent Dell desktop computer.

Best Answer

Cnet's the best place to go.(google)

Best Answer