I have been taking photo classes and i was thinking of offering my service as photographer with my friends and friends of them, i know i am amateur so i was wondering how much i could charge for a photoshoot? i would take certain ammount of pictures and give them all on a CD. Thanks for ur help :)
princesscar princesscar 22-25, F 2 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

It all depends on what the going rate is in your area. Since you're "green" you have to charge less to make yourself more appealing... I'd say maybe 60% of what the pros charge. (:<br />
I love photography. The second I can afford a decent camera I'm going to live behind that lens lol

Best Answer

yeah u're right! now i just have to ask how much a pro charges in US lol... any idea?

Best Answer

It varies by region I think. My cousin got married in a different state and paid almost $800. My sister got married here and paid around $500.

Best Answer

i was thinking of 25-30 dls.. maybe like 20-25 for 1 person and 30 if its more than one person? idk... its just me, my camera and photoshop

Best Answer

Just make sure you're getting what you think your time is worth (:

Best Answer

ill keep that in mind :) also gotta keep in mind that where im gonna b doing it ppl is kinda stingy lol

Best Answer

Just tell them that Awesome doesn't come cheap :p

Best Answer

lol! :D oh yeaah... thx for ur advice!

Best Answer

No problem. Hopefully it turns out to be good advice lol

Best Answer