let me extend this a bit. situation suchs as. you see someone is emotional damage. some one getting beat up on the street. some one is getting abuse. would you go to court for them, would you stand up for them would sit there with them until the day end and more???
boringpeace boringpeace 18-21, M 5 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Community

It depends on the situation. We always stop to help people on the road who break down. And offer our home to kids who need a place to be if they need one. If you find someone who needs help and you can help them.<br />
Well its better to help than to be the one who needs help. After all what if it was you who needed assistance

Best Answer

It depends on the person. If they are truly good I would do everything in my power to help. If they were bad I would not bother with them. And yes I can tell the difference.

Best Answer

so you would judge them first?

Best Answer

No, I can just feel if people are good or bad. I help a lot of people. But I am not going to help a bad person.

Best Answer

ok :)

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

depends on the person in question and what they need help with

Best Answer

any situation.

Best Answer

if the situation was to help someone on the run for murder for example then i could't help even if they were family. however wherever i can help in a good situation i would do my best

Best Answer

not even your family???
interesting thanks for the honesty

Best Answer