JessRuthless JessRuthless 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

I am actually looking for someone to do a pin-up style drawing for me :) Let me know if you are still doing them!

Best Answer

I am you can email me at RuthlessInkPinups@gmail.com and check out the Ruthless Ink page on Facebook. I don't have a link on hand but just type it in the search and there is a drawing of my logo as the profile pic.

Best Answer

Im an artist mySelf. I'm not that talented but I have sold some. Quality is very important. It also depends on the size of the piece. I would probably pay any where's between 25 to about 100 dollars per piece. I would have to see the work first. :)

Best Answer

it depends on the quality of the drawing

Best Answer

Is she naked?

Best Answer

Some are nude and some have clothes on.

Best Answer

In that case I will buy some of them.

Best Answer

not a dime.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

If this is a real life person.......then I would have to re-think it...

Best Answer

Well I do take requests to draw real women. Most are just our of my head and look real.

Best Answer

Wonderful.......then yes I would....

Best Answer

Make me an offer.

Best Answer

Depends on the quality of the drawing. If it's a stick figure with a famous name written beneath it, not a whole lot -- unless it really appeals to my sense of haha. But if the rendering is accurate and the quality is fine, perhaps as much as $50 - $100

Best Answer

Trust me they are not stick figures. They look like newer styled Vargas girls.

Best Answer

Interesting ... I'm a fan of Vargas' works.

Best Answer

He is my inspiration.

Best Answer

As an amateur sketch artist, I must say, Vargas truly brought out a lot of line and form in my struggling techniques. There's just a certain nostalgia with his works.

Best Answer

A whole lot less than I would pay for a hand job from said pinup girl.

Best Answer

Well the pinup girls aren't real lol.

Best Answer

Story of my life.

Best Answer

Sorry. I haven't had any models volunteer to be drawn yet. I make them up as I go.

Best Answer

I make mine up as I go too. I think I need a new model. http://jtsather.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/welcome-to-my-first-post/photo_072712_007/

Best Answer

depends how many hours they have in it

Best Answer

Usually from pencil sketch to finished colored product it takes about 2 to 3 hours.

Best Answer

that's not that long, I have done drawings that have taken me up to 3 weeks

Best Answer

Well I mostly draw pinups so I can speed draw them sort of. I can bang out a bunch that look really good in the same time that some do one.

Best Answer

that is great! can you draw me one

Best Answer

Sure. See I asked here because I'm thinking of creating a Facebook page and selling them. I didn't know how much to charge. I was thinking like $20 or less.

Best Answer

sounds great! I''ll buy one for sure! all I ever sketch or draw is renderings of landscapes and architecture,however I do sketch people,but they are not portraits,not that great at drawing people that look photorealistic

Best Answer