Not every touch has a bad motive and some touch can be healing. I personally hate unsolicited touching by others and I have a strong desire to protect my 'personal space'. Who can touch you and who cannot?
obroin obroin 51-55, M 12 Answers Jul 10, 2010

human contact/touch is essential although we each enjoy it to a different extent.<br />
personally i like being touched by a friend whether it is an arm around my shoulder or just a quick pat on the butt. <br />
from strangers though it can be weird.

Best Answer

Just as you said :)

Best Answer

I dont like 90 percent of human touch,I have a slight case of Haphephobia. I dont like feeling someone else's aura coliding with mine. I do like human contact but only when I am the one to pursue it, or it comes from certain preappoved people, ie: my kids, mom, some friends. I know that sounds odd but its just how I am.<br />
I hate overly touchy people, they invade your space with no care for your feelings. I want to trip them in passing!

Best Answer

Human touch is necessary. It is important to be loved, in any way--not just romantic love here. I learned in psychology that they did a study with babies before about the necessity of human touch. (This kind of study is outlawed now.) They had 2 groups of babies. Both groups had all their needs met---being fed, changed, clothed, etc.....except for one group, the nurses held the babies.....for the other group, the nurses did not hold the babies or caress them or anything. The first group that was held and touched, they grew and developed well. The second group that had hardly any human contact at all not only didn't grow and develop well....they died.

Best Answer

Touch us sonewhat important especially the right person. Touching allows you to feel connected and loved by somebody. Again its also important to be done by the right person. I found that society sort of condones touching to some degree.

Best Answer

your own answer is pretty comprehensive , that's how it is . some touches matter more than anything while most of the others are unnecessary rather irritating

Best Answer

It's not necessary. A prisoner can stay alive with food and water, that is all a person really needs.

Best Answer

Obviously it is the intent of the touch as well as who is giving the touch. I do not like the touch of someone who is obviously new and I do not yet know well (especially in position of authority or work related) to touch in any way or fashion.<br />
On the flip side, I think it is vital to every human being to have someone touch them in order to feel human.<br />
A good example of this would be a friend trying to console another friend who had a recent death in the family.

Best Answer