Post
How often do you imagine yourself doing nawty things?
allylust allylust 26-30, F 14 Answers Feb 24 in Community

Your Response

Cancel

i don't always just imagine

Best Answer

im innocent lol

Best Answer

*coughs* lol

Best Answer

would you like some night nurse? lol

Best Answer

as in eating toast in bed?

Best Answer

I don't imagine! :)

Best Answer

How often do I draw breath?

Best Answer

All the damn day. I imagine that am being my inner self all the time. I think sexually only 99% of my life...the other 1% I'm eating something or sleep.

Best Answer

Its fun to be nawty.

Best Answer

All the time ;-)

Best Answer

That's all guys do. Lol

Best Answer

Zero percent of the time. I'm busy doing other things, like building a castle or saving the world

Best Answer

does nawty includes being stoopid?

Best Answer

Related Questions