DecisivelyIndecisive DecisivelyIndecisive 36-40, F 8 Answers Jul 16, 2010

I'm sure he was doing it before you got together, so it's just part of who he is. You shouldn't be offended. You probably keep him turned on all the time.

Best Answer

Sex with a partner is different than ************. ************ just take a load off (pun intended) and is not ment as anything more. Sex with a partner is an event. One is a quick fast food burger and the other a fine meal. Different. <br />
Many guys want to please their women every time and still have the dilema of having to reduce the backed up load with no time to take care of their lady properly. They "do waka do" and can move on. It is nothing and means nothing more than you having your period. The fluids have to come out. Most guys don't want their ladies to just be their come dumpster.

Best Answer

FUNNY ME&MY BOYFRIEND&A LIFE LONG FRIEND&HER MAN WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY! I HAD SAID THAT IF MY MAN *********** I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT DOING MY JOB,AS I SAID THAT I LOOKED AT MY FRIEND&HER MAN&HE SAID HE DOES IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.SHE SHUGGERED HER SHOULDERS&AGREEDED.SO I ASKED MY MAN IF HE DOES IT HE SAID HE CANT REALLY DO IT ANYMORE IT NOT THE SAME AS HAVING SEX W/ ME ITS NOT AS GOOD.THAT FELT GREAT!SO I ASKED HIM TO DO IT WITH ME WATCHING,THAT WAS BETTER,IF HE DOES IT W/OUT ME IT KINDA FEELS LIKE HES CHEATING!SO IF HES HAVING SEX MORE W/HIMSELF THEN W/ME YES THAT WOULD OFFENED ME!

Best Answer

I dont think they should be offended! I wouldnt mind if my wife did it! I jerkoff at least once a day usually 2 times!

Best Answer

it does vary with: age, work, her schedule, house choirs, kids, social responsibilities....but after you're with someone a while, you have to find a way to "take care" of each other. If you aren't getting yours because he is busy with himself, tell him. It is not as easy as when you were young with few responsibilities, but it can and should be just as fun as as often as you want it. just my thoughts

Best Answer

It really depends on the guy. For me, before my girlfriend, it was at least once a day. Now it's less, more like three times a week. I don't believe they should be offended. Time sometimes is a factor because sex usually takes more time than rubbing one out...plus it's easier. The other reason, at least for me is; it's a time for me to be selfish and just worry about pleasing myself rather than focusing all on her.<br />
Update: I don't mind you asking at all. We have sex about 5-8 times a week. It depends because our schedules are so busy and conflicting...

Best Answer

Thanks...I greatly appreciate your honesty. Do you mind my asking how often you have sex with your gf?

Best Answer

Maybe once a week. Used to be a lot more, but at 67 trying to keep the wife happy too, it has tapered off.

Best Answer