I'll buy 10 pairs at once...then wear em to death.......lol...
meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 22 Answers Apr 19, 2010

When I just can't get the skid marks out.

Best Answer

Rarely. I’ll wear what I have until someone complains (sine I live alone, that’ll probably be never).

Best Answer

I wait till it is falling apart then buy new stuff

Best Answer

I just chisel off the old ones, and buy a new pair as needed.

Best Answer

Every time I shop, or sometimes I just shop for underwear. I have drawers and drawers and drawers of the stuff. From comfy boxers to kinky **** that I'll probably never wear. Mostly black and pink

Best Answer

I buy loads, but only ever wear a few pairs! The others just sit in the drawers! I get of filling new knickers with ***, thats the problem. Other than that its the same few pairs until they wear out.

Best Answer

maybe twice a month, Ive got a collection now, lol, but really Im just a shopaholic and constantly linger in VS and wet Seal, so I cant help it, there's always a sale on panties at VS, usually pretty reasonable, unlike their skirts -yeep

Best Answer

When ever I go shopping I see panties that make my heart go zing.

Best Answer

when im down to only one or two pairs lol i hate shoping so very much so as little as possible is best

Best Answer

well often ;)

Best Answer

whenever i find some fancier than the last i bought.........

Best Answer

constantly. i cant close my underwear drawers. but i think i mostly wear only about 1/4 of the stuff i have, the rest is too far at the back and i forget it exists.

Best Answer

This is one of my hub's pet peeves. I buy new bras/panties every time I pass a Victoria's Secret...lol...my lingerie and underthings fill three drawers.

He doesn't complain when I wear them though.

Best Answer

Every couple of months... ;)

Best Answer

I buy before the old ones wear out. Won't wear underwear that has more than the regular holes in them.

Best Answer

what is this "wearing under" of which you speak?

Best Answer