Take all your bong water and but it in one of those huge drinking water jugs collect 2 and a half gallons of bong water and add 1 pound of sugar, be sure the water is room temperature and add four packets of brewers yeast. Seal a balloon around the mouth of the jug. every time the ballone fills up enough to stand straight up, pour in another pound of sugar. and so on. If you let the alcohol build up you have bong water brandy. It taste worse than crap, but it was fun to write down.

Best Answer

Awesome! I would never, but thanks for making me laugh. I was expecting something awesome to come out. Haha.

Best Answer

Daily

Best Answer

If you use it every day, then it should be changed once a day. If you use it less than that, then change the water every time you use it. Stagnant water can have a lot of bacteria in it and you don't want to be breathing that into your lungs. It can make you sick.

Best Answer

Well I do smoke cigarettes, so I dont think thats to much of a problem.

Best Answer

never had a bong

Best Answer

Really? I do it like once a month. I cant see through the water anymore.

Best Answer

I no longer smoke weed. It's a good thing.

Best Answer