probably a few times a year I look it over and maybe one goes.

Best Answer

i've had to remove a few already in my short list. today i removed a couple of people that i had nothing in common with beyond a few experiences and discovered i waz just there for the numbers on their list so i scratched them off. anyone who stays on my list i consider a worthy acquaintance and possible good friend.

Best Answer

Didnt know you could do this. I am probably being cleansed away as we speak...

Best Answer

I don't as many are return EP users that have support issues . Thank you . <br />
Hence the reason for my EP Signature ,<br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

I've never done that yet and I am not sure that I ever will. lol

Best Answer

Ironically this morning I did.I eliminated 25 names.It's the fourth time I have done so in about a yr of being on EP.I tend to like it below 40 or so.The one's I deleted they had not been on EP for a long time and perhaps won't come back.I did delete a few that I did not see the connection and wondered how they ended up in my circle anyway.

Best Answer

It usually gets done for me.

Best Answer

How do you do that? I thought you could only block them if you were done with them? I play to do it every couple of months. If they are not responding to your stuff or talking to you on here, why bother? It's not like Facebook where you need them for a game or something?

Best Answer