I decluttered recently... I took everyone off my circle that had not even been active on EP in a year. I have a hard time with removing people, even though I don't really know them. I have short term memory issues, so if I'm not communicating with someone somewhat regularly, I don't remember much about them which makes for awkward interactions. I've only just come back to EP after an extended break, so I'm thinking that keeping it simple is probably the way to go. :)

Best Answer

Goodness...and where have you been? :) I haven't talked to you in a while. Nice to see you.

Best Answer

Vessa, we had a lot of family drama going on for most of the past year. I was being seriously triggered here on EP by some of the stuff I was reading, some of the answers I was seeing, so I took a break. I'm back and I've been lucky enough to find old friends ;) Glad to see you're still here, was surprised by how many people in my circle hadn't had any activity in a year. Warm Hugs!!!! ox

Best Answer

Very often.

Best Answer

Probably 2 - 3 times per year.

Best Answer

effectively never.

Best Answer

The tax man / woman on my phone just wont delete...HELP!!!

Best Answer

never.. my friends r for like

Best Answer

i have no friends :(

Best Answer

Hang around a while. Find some folks you like. :)

Best Answer

I just cleaned out a few the other day

Best Answer

How did you decide which ones to delete?

Best Answer

they were the ones that I clicked on that fanned me and I never heard from them again. Not really friends persay.. I think they were more just trying to see how many people would click them. Its stuff like that that I don't add others

Best Answer