Questionator Questionator 26-30 94 Answers Jul 25, 2011

Question of the Day

When I have to step over the floordrobe and floorshelf .

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

if this doesn't get best answer i'll be furious. *knocks on wood*

Best Answer

she got my vote....for sure!

Best Answer

MINE TOO!!!!

Best Answer

Is it Autumn yet?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

When the piles start to move

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

When I have no idea what that thing is in the corner, where it came from or if it is alive or not.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

that made me lmao

Best Answer

Why bother? I have at least 2 paths to my door through all my 'treasures.' If there is a fire, I could easily escape without stepping on too many things and I have an alternate route if a few of my valuables fall and block one escape rote. Now if you will excuse me, there is a garage sale down the block and I want to get there before all the best stuff is gone!

Best Answer

Thanks for the first good laugh I've had today!

Best Answer

everyday

Best Answer

Often - depending on my mood.

Best Answer

As often as Dolly Parton sleeps on her stomach.

Best Answer

your supposed to clean it?<br />
LOL jk, about once a month : )

Best Answer

Daily. I have many pets and aquariums, which requires a strict code of cleanliness.

Best Answer

You mean, I'm suppose to clean it? I thought with all of the new advanced technology that rooms were now self-cleaning. There's the Ipod, Itouch, Iphone. I figured the new Iroom would have an app on it that I would touch and the room would clean itself. Dang, I'm asking for a refund.

Best Answer

every other birthday, it's a priority

Best Answer

Guernsey's landfill site at Mont Cuet
Guernsey and Alderney held talks on soccer jerseys it has been one step closer to burning waste this week. Both islands are looking to ship their non-recyclable waste nfl jerseys to be burnt in the new £100 million incinerator at La Collette.
Guernsey public service officials visited nhl jerseys this Monday to discuss the idea with the Transport department. John Rive, assistant director of solid waste at Transport and Technical Services, said: ‘nba jerseys was able to say that yes, it is technically possible for Guernsey to ship its waste to us, as we have spare capacity in the incinerator.
‘However, at this time, mlb jerseys is unable to give exact costs for what burning nfl jerseys will cost as we are only in the final stages of taking over the energy-from-waste plant from the contractors and will not know concrete figures until we have been running the plant for a little while.’

Best Answer

Guernsey's landfill site at Mont Cuet
Guernsey and Alderney held talks on soccer jerseys it has been one step closer to burning waste this week. Both islands are looking to ship their non-recyclable waste NFL jerseys to be burnt in the new £100 million incinerator at La Collette.

Best Answer

Guernsey's Scott Le Prevost hits out with cheap NFL jerseys Ed Farley behind, Custom nfl Jerseys cricketers beat Guernsey by eight wickets in the third place play-off of the ICC European Division I tournament at the FB Fields earlier today.
Both CI teams had their hopes of reaching the final – and the global qualifier for the Twenty20 World Cup in Dubai next March – smashed in Saturday’s semi-finals, with cheap NFL jerseys losing by 14 runs to Italy and Guernsey 58 runs adrift of Denmark. Although both Custom nfl Jerseys and Guernsey wish to win this game the result is not very good. Finally Denmark beat Italy in the final by six wickets.

Best Answer

Which one? I don't live in a hut.

Best Answer

When it's been taken over by a pile of clothes

Best Answer

Exactly as often as it gets dirty

Best Answer

used to, but not anymore. I have no bedroom.

Best Answer

when there was a pile in one pile at night and i wake up and its block the door.<br />
*scared*

Best Answer

Wot just one room /? oh how terrible for you ..... wait till your older an got the whole house to do lol!

Best Answer

every 10 months thats how i fell about it shoud i be tired

Best Answer

when its dirty!

Best Answer