This question is geared obviously geared more towards women. But any men who wish to leave an answer? The more power to you, I say. : )
UnderEli UnderEli 41-45, M 29 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Emotional Health

Not often. The older I get, the more stoic I am about that sort of thing, I suppose.<br />
Maybe once every two months? Sometimes I wish that I cried more. It would be a welcome release to get the tears out. But lately, they just don't come.

Best Answer

Once or twice a week, depends on the week.

Best Answer

almost everyday

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Very rarely. I bury everything inside and repress it all. Thank god for EP and my blog here.

Best Answer

I agree. This is where I like to come to voice opinions, ideas, and just get my thoughts out.

Best Answer

more than I care to admit~

Best Answer

very<br />
verrry<br />
rarely...<br />
not enuf...<br />
i am quite sure of it<br />
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

More often than I would like to admit.

Best Answer

As often as necessary.

Best Answer

That's a healthy way to look at it.

Best Answer

Everyday... :l

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Wow!!! You guys are lucky! I cry 4 or 5 times a week.

Best Answer

It varies. Recently it has been averaging once a week, but two nights ago, due to extreme pain, I had six different half-hour(ish) crying spells in a 24-hour period. So glad to say today has been a good day!

Best Answer

Me too. Take care. Thanks for your answer.

Best Answer

Every time my wife does the laundry.......<br />
I always find my wallet placed on the nightstand.....EMPTY......

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. Try keeping your money in the bank instead, or does she have her hooks into that too?

Best Answer

about once a month!!

Best Answer

Maybe like once a month. I don't keep track.

Best Answer

I cry as often as I miss my daughter. And that's quite often. I am separated, my ex won't let me take my daughter for the weekend and I get to see her for an hour or 2 every week. It's not fair, so I do cry often. I love and miss my little princess.

Best Answer

Man, I have totally been where you are. I missed my daughter terribly too when my ex and I first broke up. Too many tears at that time. Things have gotten better for me over the years and we've both made pretty good adjustments to not living together any more. Do what you have to to defend your right to see your daughter. I hope with time things will be better for you. Hang in there, friend. I'm rooting for you.

Best Answer

last weekend was the first time in years and it was super unattractive ..i dont plan on doing it for a long time lmao

Best Answer

Crying doesn't do it for everyone.

Best Answer

I haven't cried in a while. :) Cant remeber - think it was when my daughter hit me in my neck (She is two and it hurt REALLY BADLY). I sobbed and ran upstairs. :((

Best Answer

I'm sorry you got hurt. Kids are like that, though. Mine is 8 now, and she still pummels me some days. I have to set a limit to how far she can go. I didn't think this was the punishment I'd have to put up with when I had children.

Best Answer

As often as i need to

Best Answer

I like this answer.

Best Answer

every time I hear about politicians claiming how good they are

Best Answer

lol. Good one.

Best Answer